//Milkandmookies

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said on <$BlogCommentDateTime$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>
Cupcake Dangles

Thursday 28 October 2010 @ 10:29 | 2 Comments

This is my first attempt making these.
I've seen some others online and thought they were so cute i'd give it a try.
Of course they're not as amazing as some others but i had fun making these!
I'm thinking of giving them to my besties as a stocking filler for Christmas.
I always feel more excited giving people presents that i have made, even if its as simple as these.
I don't think they turned out too bad to be honest, but i'm a little annoyed that dust has attracted itself onto the clay.*sigh* Pooooo.

I also tried the barry m effect nail varnish. It's so freaky. But i found that the varnish was quite gunky? I'm not sure if it's supposed to be like that or whether its just my one. I was thinking of adding some polish thinner but i'm scared that it may ruin the formula.






If you wanted to try these yourself, I used Fimo Clay, you can buy them really cheap off Ebay. Theres loads on there. The clay is like playdough, then you make it solid by putting it in the oven for around 20 minutes. Make sure you keep an eye on it! I burnt one once and it left a horrible chemical smell in my oven and kitchen for ages! Not good...

I bought the dangles and rings from a local bead shop, but I'm pretty sure you can buy these on Ebay as well.

Hope everyone has a good weekend and enjoy Halloween!

Ps. I saw Despicable Me yesterday and it was SO GOOD. I recommend it ALOT. =)

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments

About Me

Hiiii. I'm Anna and welcome to my little online space.


Clickables


Follow Milk & Mookies

Follow Me on Pinterest


Let's Talk!


Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn