//Milkandmookies

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said on <$BlogCommentDateTime$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>
Mookie's Retail Therepy 003

Monday 6 June 2011 @ 18:15 | 30 Comments

Oh goshy. Haven't posted in over 3 weeks! Ah wasn't the weather so nice last week? Had a few lovely sunny days, but of course, here in the UK, you don't get sun without a bit of rain. (abit is an understatement for the downfall of rain i got here where i live!) Although i did go strawberry picking with my boyf on Saturday which was loverrrllyy. Felt a bit out of place with there being just families and elderly people. I did have a few cheeky strawbs whilst picking them, but i don't think anyone would be able to resist! I've persuaded some of my friends that we should all go back there in August as they have more things to harvest, and i especially want to pick some sweetcorn for some reason :P does anyone else love those pick your own farms?
I couldn't help but accumelate a list of a few items i want for the summer. Every time i look through my wardrobe, i feel like i have nothing to wear! The boyf commented that i have so many clothes that i don't wear, he doesn't understand why i'd want more! I explained that there can never be too many clothes in a girl's life! I feel like i need a few summery purchases to get me into the mood and reinspire me. I admit, my daily outfit is now just a plain ole vest and skinny jeans. I never ever use to wear jeans but at the moment, i just feel like i've lost my sense of style. I need to pick it back up! Hopefully with the help of a couple of cheeky purchases, pay day friday!
1. Navy Spot Playsuit £30
I'm in love with all playsuits at the mo. I want to buy a bunch for the summer. They're so cute! Although the fact that it's quite a bit of effort to go to the toilet in them is a little bit of a pesk.
2. Purple stripe bikini top & bottoms £24.99
Of course, you can't go without summer without getting yourself a new bikini.(not in my books anyway) I love the colour of it and the price isn't too bad. Definitely motivates me a bit more to try and get a "bikini body".
3. Coral Ruched Dress £46
Coral is such a lovely colour. I have a wedding to attend next month and don't want something too eye drawing yet still a little formal. I might try and see if they have it in my local Topshop to try it on. Apparently it's a little low cut according to the reviews. (liking that they've introduced a rating system)
4. Floral Tie Belt Shorts £30 
As you know, i'm a sucker for bows. I think this pair are so adorable! I don't think i'd buy it for myself as they'd draw attention to my big ass and thunder thighs, but i couldn't NOT feature them.
5. Butterfly and Flower headband £12.50 
This is so pretty! i fell in love with it when i saw it on the website.
6. Floral Print Bag £29.99 
In the summer, i prefer to carry smaller bags and this is a perfect size.
7. Nautical Stripe Wedges £29.50 
So surprised when i saw this pair in M&S. I just so happen to spot them whilst buying some underwear there. I love how they do half sizes in Marks because i'm always finding it hard to find shoes that fit perfectly because i'm always in between sizes. They're actually quite high but sooo comfy. I'm just waiting till (hopefully) they come back in stock with my size. 

What are your summer must haves?

Okay well i'm off to make myself some dinner and settle down and watch some SATC. Ah i love it! Have a beautiful weeks guys!


Love love x
 
 

Labels:

30 Comments

About Me

Hiiii. I'm Anna and welcome to my little online space.


Clickables


Follow Milk & Mookies

Follow Me on Pinterest


Let's Talk!


Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn