//Milkandmookies

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said on <$BlogCommentDateTime$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>
Sunday Randoms 001

Sunday 6 February 2011 @ 15:00 | 13 Comments

Hellohello! Ah can't believe the weekend is nearly over. Nooo. It was chinese/lunar new year Thursday, I hope that anyone that celebrated it had an amazing time and got to eat lots of delicious fooooods. My family don't celebrate it as big as others, due to everyone living in different cities across the UK, so it's hard to get together a lot of the time. Surprisingly, i did manage to get a few red pockets from some family members. I thought i was a bit old to get them now but hey, not complaining :P. I needed a much needed retail therepy sesh, so i went to my local shopping district to have a look see. I didn't buy too much. And all these were dead cheap.Think i've gotten a little more fussy with shopping now! I used to have a terrible habit of buying something just for the sake of it being on sale or something. I also bought some clothing items, but i was hoping i might do little outfit posts in the future (if i ever manage to get a good lighting spot in my house, and a plainish backdrop :S)
Primark - £1.50
Miss Selfridge - £3
Miss Selfridge - £1.50
Primark - £1.50
Miss Selfridge - £3
Primark - £2
I also tried out this recipe last night with the boy. It's so easy and it tasted lush! The recipe only consists of 4 ingredients. You can edit it easily to your own taste. For example, i added a little drizzle of golden syrup, with a sprinkling of nutmeg and cinnamon, along with some slices of peach. Nomnom.
Image via paperyandcakery.com
 You can find the recipe here.

ps. Hello to a few new followers. Love you all! x

Labels: , ,

13 Comments

About Me

Hiiii. I'm Anna and welcome to my little online space.


Clickables


Follow Milk & Mookies

Follow Me on Pinterest


Let's Talk!


Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn