//Milkandmookies

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said on <$BlogCommentDateTime$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>
DAY TWENTY-THREE: Your Skincare Regime

Saturday 15 January 2011 @ 13:30 | 6 Comments

Day Twenty Three:
Your Skincare Regime.

It's finally the weekend! Yaayyy. It's been a good but tiring week. I've been at a work placement with a local atelier. I really enjoyed my experience there, and might consider going back maybe once a week. I wanted to do this post earlier, but every time i came home from work, it was pitch black. I'd rather wait for the time to get some decent lighting for photos than to post crappy flash ones. The lighting in the photos are still quite awful to be honest, it's so gloomy and grey outside :(. Yesterday was the last day i spent with my girlies before they're all going back to uni. Sad timmess. I'm gonna miss them loads. We made some Betty Crockers brownies, and added marshmallows to it to give it a chewy texture. Yummy! We compensated by having a healthy dinner, consisting of salad and some crispy chicken strips :) yuurrr! Need to start getting my 'beach body' ready for the summer. My main aim is to tone up my flabby thighs. Bleerrggghh.

So here it is, my skincare regime. I use different products for the day and night time. I don't use any fancy expensive brands. One, because i can't really afford them and two, because these seem to work for me at the moment anyway. Although i still do have a few spots every now and then but most people do don't they?
a] Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish. I use this in the evening. Its a great cleanser to get rid of make up and your face feels so clean afterwards. One of the best cleansers ever, been using it for years.
b] Soap & Glory Clean Mary. Morning cleanser. Just started using it, but it's quite nice and smooth. I'm used to cream cleansers, rather than milk. But i'll see how this goes!
c] Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Cleansing Wipes. I use these when i get lazy! Usually after a night out.
d] Superdrug Mud Therapy Mud Masks. These were so cheap, love them! Smell good and do the job. I use the Aloe Vera one for when i have a few spots to get rid off.

e] Boots Botanics Organic Rosewater Toner. Smells lush and leaves it feeling fresh and clean. Love the Botanics range.
f] Boots Botanics Skin Brightening Toner. I use this in the evening to try and even out my skin tone. Because of the ingredients, it makes your skin a bit more sensitive to sunlight. So i thought it would be better to use it as my nightly toner.
g] Boots Botanics Eye Make Up Remover. The best eye make up remover of all time.

h] No7 Protect & Perfect eye cream. This really helps with my undereye circles. And of course to help prevent wrinkles!
i] Johnson's Daily Essentials Day Cream for dry skin. I love this. It's not too heavy and smells lovely. Also the new formula now has SPF15.
k] The Body Shop's Carrot Moisture Cream. I use this when i skin feels really dry. I only use this as a night treatment since it's quite heavy. Looovveee <3 (i don't think it actually smells like carrots though?)
l] Superdrug Vitamin E Skin Oil. I've been suffering from a cold lately so been rubbing my nose constantly, which has lead to my nose being all sore and flakey. I rub a little on dry spots at night and it literally feels like your skin drinks it up. Definitely has helped banish dry skin areas.

Hope that wasn't too boring! I like reading these types of posts to find out what other people use. I'm a skincare fanatic and am always on the look out for new things to use. Which has lead to a big build up in my cupboards :S. Going to make it an aim to not buy new skincare products unless i'm running out. I still have a few to work through!
Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Labels: ,

6 Comments

About Me

Hiiii. I'm Anna and welcome to my little online space.


Clickables


Follow Milk & Mookies

Follow Me on Pinterest


Let's Talk!


Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn