//Milkandmookies

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said on <$BlogCommentDateTime$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>
DAY TWENTY

Monday 20 December 2010 @ 17:30 | 3 Comments

Day 20 - 
A photo of something that makes you happy.


There were so many photos to choose from for this! Me and my friends love going through photos together and laugh out heads off at all the sillyness. This photo was actually only taken last night at our christmas dinner. It was so nice to have a catch up with everyone and exchange presents to one another. One friend even bought us a calender where she customised it with our own photos! I love it so much as it was really personal, even though she chose the most god awful photos of me!(too many drunken photos!).
As you can see, there are a couple of people who really stand out (ahem, the guy on the top right). I wonder if the waitress taking the photo noticed my friend's pose. There doesn't ever seem to be a photo of everyone looking nicey nicey, but wheres the fun in that?

Short and sweet post. I think i'm going to get into the habit of taking more photos. I used to be obsessed and take my camera EVERYWHERE with me. Nowadays, i find that when i want to take any, i never have a camera! And my phone cam is quite awful. It could be one of my new years revolutions :P

ps. I attempted to bake some gingerbread men. Didn't turn out that bad actually, but i really don't feel like eating them anymore. Booo. I feel like such a fatty over this christmas season! Need to lose abit of this podge.

pps. This also makes me happy. :P

Labels:

3 Comments

About Me

Hiiii. I'm Anna and welcome to my little online space.


Clickables


Follow Milk & Mookies

Follow Me on Pinterest


Let's Talk!


Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn