//Milkandmookies

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said on <$BlogCommentDateTime$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>
DAY TWENTY-ONE

Friday 24 December 2010 @ 17:26 | 5 Comments

Day Twenty One:
Something you crave alot.


As it's the Christmas season, i have been craving all sorts! When you say crave, i always think of food. I don't really have any cravings for anything else! I especially have weird cravings during *ahem, my time of the month. I'm not a chocolate lover, so when i crave that, i know that i'm almost on LOL. My friend has this usual craving for milk during her time, haha. Does anyone else get that?
I'm going to have a bit of a list :P cos i'm a fatty and crave everything!

    Mince Pies:
It wouldn't be christmas without eating some naughty mince pies! I prefer puff pastry ones than the shortcrusts. They're so good, especially after just coming out of the oven so they're still warm. I'd love to try and make some myself, but i am terrible at baking and nothing ever comes out right!
   
   Mulled Wine:
I don't actually like red wine, but mulled wine is an exception! With all the spices and fruit, it definitely gets you into a christmassy mood. I like my alcohol not tasting like alcohol :P. Ahhh. I want some now!

   Starbucks' Christmas Drinks:
These include their delicious Toffee Nut Latte, Peppermint Mocha, Eggnog Latte and my favourite, Gingerbread Latte. I always look forward to these every year, and it's nice that they vary their selection. I always find it best to have these with lots of whipped cream and mini marshmallows (and my usual sprinkling of cinnamon and nutmeg on top). I found this recipe where you can try and recreate Starbucks' Gingerbread Latte at home. I'm not sure if it would taste the same, but i'm sure gonna try! (since they'll be gone soon :'()

   Christmassy Biscuits:
In my rule book, a hot drink can't go without some biscuits to dunk in them! My usual favourite are some gingersnaps, but tis the season so i've been dipping gingerbread men and eating their melting limbs, mwahaha. Cupcakes and Cashmere always posts photos of her amazing baking creations, and am so jealous that mine don't ever look that good. She recently posted a tutorial on sugar cookies and royal icing, and as always, they look perfect. Also, check out her post on making your own marshmallows!

This is probably my last post before christmas. I can't believe it's almost here already! I won't be having the traditional turkey though, but rather, doing it a bit more asian and having hotpot. I haven't had it in a long time, i miss it! I also look forward to giving everyone their presents ^-^.
Hope everyone has a great Christmas!

Labels:

5 Comments

About Me

Hiiii. I'm Anna and welcome to my little online space.


Clickables


Follow Milk & Mookies

Follow Me on Pinterest


Let's Talk!


Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn