//Milkandmookies

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said on <$BlogCommentDateTime$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>
DIY: DOORSTOP

Monday 29 November 2010 @ 18:58 | 5 Comments

I'm breaking the chain of the 30 day blog challenge! Naughty me. But the next challenge requires me to take quite a few photos, but everytime i get home from work, theres no daylight! Bloody winter.
So i'm filling this with photos of what i made for a christmas present for a friend! 
I know it's a little random, but she needs it so it's all gooooood.
I made it probably in a space of an hour. It was very quick and easy to make, even if you're a beginner! And i love the satisfaction you get when you make things yourself.
So if you ever need to make one, i recommend you use this pattern i found on Wolf and Willow. I love her blog. Everything is so pretty!

 
The measurements are in yards, but i bought around half a metre of each fabric and still have loads left over. Mine isn't as nice as hers obviously! But I bought the melon pattern because my friend's nickname is melon.
And i needed more than 2kg of rice, so maybe you need another 500g bag. I bought cheapo rice which were asda price ;)

And FYI, it does hold open my door. HOORAH!
Heres the link again, DOORSTOP PATTERN
I shall try and post up the next challenge tomorrow. If not, then i might post up a tutorial kinda thing on how to make a bunting. Which i hope people will understand O__O.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments

About Me

Hiiii. I'm Anna and welcome to my little online space.


Clickables


Follow Milk & Mookies

Follow Me on Pinterest


Let's Talk!


Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn