//Milkandmookies

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said on <$BlogCommentDateTime$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>
DAY THIRTEEN

Wednesday 24 November 2010 @ 18:00 | 0 Comments

Day Thirteen:
Your Favourite Musician and Why?

Oh i hate choosing favourites! It always changes depending on my mood etc.
At the moment, I'm getting into a little dubstep, drum and bass and all that shiz. I never thought i would ever, but the more i listen to it, the more i get into it; and always gets me in the mood to go clubbing! I know that this isn't to everyone's taste, and if you have a headache right now, i recommend you skip listening to these!

Swedish House Mafia

Chase and Status


Pendulum


Rusko



WATCH THIS! (below)



I love this song so mucchhh! Shame i don't actually love eggs LOL

Labels:

0 Comments

About Me

Hiiii. I'm Anna and welcome to my little online space.


Clickables


Follow Milk & Mookies

Follow Me on Pinterest


Let's Talk!


Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn