//Milkandmookies

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said on <$BlogCommentDateTime$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>
DAY SIX

Monday 15 November 2010 @ 14:40 | 2 Comments

Day Six:
A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet.


I've always wanted a dog for a pet since i was ickle, but due to certain circumstances, i wasn't able to. I am definitely a dog lover, they're so much more lively and they seem friendlier too. I've met a lot of cats who are mean! Giving you evil cat looks and hissing at you when you try to stroke them. I don't hate cats though, I just prefer dogs. I definitely plan to own a dog in the future, along with my future husband and children with a lovely BIG home hehe :)
The photo above isn't mine, but i can't remember where i found it. But bloody hell, when i saw it, i was AWWING for a good five minutes. 'IT'S SO FLUFFY I WANT TO DIE' (despicible me fans ;]) 
AHH. sho cuttteeee. Its funny though, because on my way home from work i saw a man walking his giant, mahoosive dog. I'm not exagerating, it was bigger than him. It looked like more of a bear than a dog tbh. I just wonder where the dog lives. To own a dog like that, you must have a massive home, otherwise it'll take up the whole house. 

I'm off to catch up on Gossip Girl and Ugly Betty, i missed it last week. 
Did anyone watch The Misfits? I'm so happy the second series is back!

Labels:

2 Comments

About Me

Hiiii. I'm Anna and welcome to my little online space.


Clickables


Follow Milk & Mookies

Follow Me on Pinterest


Let's Talk!


Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn