//Milkandmookies

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said on <$BlogCommentDateTime$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>
DAY FOURTEEN

Friday 26 November 2010 @ 18:00 | 0 Comments

Day Fourteen:
A TV show you’re currently addicted to.

Oh i have so many again! I've been following Misfits (Buff simon?! :O), Gossip Girl, Ugly Betty, Desperate Housewives and How i met your mother (Bit much? Obviously have a bit too much time on my hands here). But at this very moment, The Big Bang Theory has a slight upperhand. Only because i watched one episode the other day which made me laugh so much. (It's the 2nd episode in the new season, where sheldon tries to preserve his body so that he could live longer).

Via Google Images

My favourites are Sheldon and Leonard. I don't really like Walowitz (unsure of the spelling) and the girl's acting is a little iffy, but it still makes me giggle. And don't the guys look so different out of character? 

Follow my blog with bloglovin


Labels:

0 Comments

About Me

Hiiii. I'm Anna and welcome to my little online space.


Clickables


Follow Milk & Mookies

Follow Me on Pinterest


Let's Talk!


Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn