//Milkandmookies

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said on <$BlogCommentDateTime$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>
DAY FIFTEEN

Saturday 27 November 2010 @ 18:53 | 2 Comments

Day Fifteen:
Something you don’t leave the house without.

OHMYGOSH. Day 15. Which means i'm halfway through the challenge yaaaayyy. 
I thought about this, and for me, it was such an obvious answer. Other people's answer to this question was mainly their phone or iPod. I must admit, i am a little lost without them but can still survive. I'm a forgetful person and leave my phone at home and don't realise until i'm out the door [ I usually panic a little in my head, but by the time i get home, i don't have any messages anyway :( ] And as for my iPod, i don't always need it unless i know i'll be by myself; shopping or travelling etc.

So my answer is...


My Keys! 
Yus yus. Obvious, but everywhere i go, i will always need this. My family isn't home much during the day, and if i forgot these, then i'd be locked out for a very long time. I live in a block of flats, so one of the keys is to the main building door, then one for my front door, and the chubb key for the bottom lock. I have a cupcake dangly on there that i made and a cherry one i bought from Spain. But my favouritest of course is my totoro!


Sho cute. This was a present from a friend. She came back with a whole bunch of keyring things when she went to Hong Kong. He's actually very helpful. Apart from adorning my keys with his chubby cuteness, he's fairly big, so whenever i have to fish around for my keys in my bag, i just feel around for this squishy thing.

I feel like this is a bit of a boring and pointless post. LOL. Hmm, nevermind.

ps. I also tried "The 5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake" yesterday night. [Recipe Here]. I thought it tasted quite good! Of course it's not exactly like a proper chocolate cake, but i like the texture of it. It was gooey and moist, so a bit like a brownie? maybe. It's very easy so i suggest you try this if you have the ingredients lying around. Its like a quick pick me up for times when you can't be bothered. (Theres oil in the recipe which i was a little put off by, so i decreased it by a tbsp.) If you do try this, tell me what you think! Whether you liked it or not...

Labels:

2 Comments

About Me

Hiiii. I'm Anna and welcome to my little online space.


Clickables


Follow Milk & Mookies

Follow Me on Pinterest


Let's Talk!


Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn