//Milkandmookies

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said on <$BlogCommentDateTime$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>
DAY ELEVEN

Monday 22 November 2010 @ 20:00 | 3 Comments

Day Eleven:
What’s in your makeup bag?

My current make up bag is quite simple tbh. These are the products i usually use to go to work. Most of my work shifts start fairly early so i want to keep it basic, and get a little more sleep! Sometimes i get lazy and just wear mascara. Most of my time spent on make up are concealing my massive dark circles, otherwise i'd look like a druggy at work and get comments like "Whooaaa...Did you go out last night?"...no..i didn't ¬_¬.
Sorry about the quality! The friggin lighting in my room is absolutely awful so resorted to using a lamp.

Hello Kitty! wooo.

1. Elf Eyeshadow Brush.
Used to apply a plain cream shadow
2. Ruby Hammer 1025 Angled Brush.
This brush is amazing. I use this to apply shadow along my lashline and over my eyeliner.
3. Elf Studio Small Angled Brush.
Used to apply gel liner. I had the mac 210 liner brush but it took ages to apply as it was so small!
4. Mac Blacktrack Fluidline.
I think i've been lucky because i've had this for ages but it hasn't dried up yet. *fingers crossed*
5. Rimmel London Mono Eyeshadow in 101 Glam Rock.
Used to set my gel liner.
6. The Body Shop Super Volume Mascara.
I received a sample in a set, and i love it. My lashes are fine and straight. This mascara is just the right consistancy, without being too heavy or clumpy.
7. The Body Shop  01 Eye Shimmer 
I use this all over my eyelids and in the inner corners of my eyes.
8. Benefit Eye Bright
To help open up my eyes; used along the bottom of my inner eye.
9. Bourjois Blush in 35 Lune D'or
For a natural look and it smells so nice!
10. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler.
11. No7 Dual Protection SPF15 Tinted Moisturiser in Fair
I prefer to use tinted moisturiser on a daily basis and foundation only when i go out. I have dry skin so a lot of foundations dry it out more. However, this tinted moisturiser provide just enough coverage for me to even out my complexion.
12. No7 Creme Touch in 11 Candlelight.
Applies on so easily, leaving skin feeling smooth and doesn't make it look cakey.
13. Kiss Me Magical Eye Bright.
This concealer is thick enough to cover my undereye circles.
14. Touche Eclat Radiant Touch in No.2.
I use this moderately because it's not very cheap! I use this just to cover up any blemishes.
15. Elf Studio Flat Top Powder Brush.
16. No7 Foundation Brush.
To help blend out my concealer. The brush is so dense and soft!

Whats in your make up bag? Anyone own any of the same products?

Labels:

3 Comments

About Me

Hiiii. I'm Anna and welcome to my little online space.


Clickables


Follow Milk & Mookies

Follow Me on Pinterest


Let's Talk!


Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn