//Milkandmookies

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said on <$BlogCommentDateTime$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>
Withered.

Monday 2 August 2010 @ 22:55 | 0 Comments


I made these during one of my textiles lessons back at college.
I came across the photos and just admired the unusual, delicate shapes created here.
Although the weather can be pretty unpredictable here in the UK, i am starting to appreciate the fact that we experience all four seasons and the changes of nature's beauty.

(HAHA, i just noticed that this is contains floral, gor geez, i need to expand)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments

About Me

Hiiii. I'm Anna and welcome to my little online space.


Clickables


Follow Milk & Mookies

Follow Me on Pinterest


Let's Talk!


Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn