//Milkandmookies

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said on <$BlogCommentDateTime$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>
FMP 2

Saturday 31 July 2010 @ 22:11 | 0 Comments

I received my result for my course the other day! ^-^
 I got a better result than expected. yay!

I forgot to upload photos of my exhibition space last time so here it is.

 Heh. Its quite shameful really. I could had done more and better but i ended up running out of time; as usual. >__< It looks minimal but it took much more time than i expected. Just running around for the teachers and printing staff. Arg. 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments

About Me

Hiiii. I'm Anna and welcome to my little online space.


Clickables


Follow Milk & Mookies

Follow Me on Pinterest


Let's Talk!


Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn