//Milkandmookies

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said on <$BlogCommentDateTime$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>
FMP

Tuesday 22 June 2010 @ 23:33 | 0 Comments

These are a couple of my fav pics of the garment i made for my FMP. I wanted to make one similar to Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz.
The construction of the garment took sucha long time X__X but i'm proud with the end result.
Its my first ever piece of clothing using actual patterns! (Measured & drawn out all by myself ^_^)
It gives you such satisfation in the end when u go through all the difficult processes; Its well worth the time & effort.

These were shot in a "japanese" garden near where i live. The lighting was good but MY GOD it was so hot i was boiling under there. Anyway enough ramblings.
I edited this photo 2 ways, but still am undecided which one i like more! in the end, i used the bottom one for my exhibition.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments

About Me

Hiiii. I'm Anna and welcome to my little online space.


Clickables


Follow Milk & Mookies

Follow Me on Pinterest


Let's Talk!


Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn