//Milkandmookies

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said on <$BlogCommentDateTime$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>
Quick one.

Thursday 25 March 2010 @ 23:58 | 0 Comments

A non textile piece here. I was asked to respond to the music that was being played to the class. I've never done this before, and i found it very interesting. But my god, did the teachers choose THE most annoying music to listen to. The worst bit for me was to try and NOT look at the paper. >__<


Charcoal on paper
 
 
 Acrylic on cartridge paper
 (a close up of the previous drawing)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments

About Me

Hiiii. I'm Anna and welcome to my little online space.


Clickables


Follow Milk & Mookies

Follow Me on Pinterest


Let's Talk!


Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn