//Milkandmookies

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said on <$BlogCommentDateTime$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>
Links & Connections.

Wednesday 10 March 2010 @ 09:32 | 0 Comments

This was from a project from a couple of years ago.
The given title was Links & Connections.
It eventually led me do some a piece based on humans and emotions. 

I transferred the photo onto fabric. I then added the splats by painting some disperse dyes onto paper then tranferring it on top. The swirls are all machine embroiderred (yes, again), which killed the hell outta my eyes with the amount of concentration needed, lol.  

 

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments

About Me

Hiiii. I'm Anna and welcome to my little online space.


Clickables


Follow Milk & Mookies

Follow Me on Pinterest


Let's Talk!


Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn