//Milkandmookies

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said on <$BlogCommentDateTime$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>
Flowers in Relief.

Sunday 14 March 2010 @ 21:24 | 0 Comments

A personal study that i had to do for my 2nd year of college.
I decided to concentrate on different fashion designers and their approach upon having flowers in relief in their collections.
I printed it all onto a satin like material, and included wadding inbetween the pages. I then sewed the edges by hand as i didn't have a machine in handy =[.
God, i just realised, do i do anything other than flowers? LOL
 (The box i put the pages in.)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments

About Me

Hiiii. I'm Anna and welcome to my little online space.


Clickables


Follow Milk & Mookies

Follow Me on Pinterest


Let's Talk!


Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn