//Milkandmookies

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said on <$BlogCommentDateTime$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>
Follow Me on Bloglovin'!

Wednesday 12 June 2013 @ 16:37 | 0 Comments

Hi all! I know it has been centuries since I've posted here but as you all probably know, Google Friend Connect will cease to exist in the near future. I haven't been tending to my blog (naughty!) for a while now due to other commitments, but I miss my blogging days so I'm determined to MAKE time to post from now on! I've got a few ideas for potential posts so I hope to get back into the groove of things.

If you still wish to follow me (which I hope you do!), please click the button below which will direct you to subscribe to me via Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

I've always favoured Bloglovin' and have used it for years to read other blogs. It's much more seamless and looks much prettier. They also have an app for both iPhones and androids so you can catch up on your daily readings on the move!

Also, I can't wait until Despicable Me 2 comes out on the 22nd of June! I just love those little minions!


Hope to see you over on Bloglovin'!
Love Love
0 Comments

About Me

Hiiii. I'm Anna and welcome to my little online space.


Clickables


Follow Milk & Mookies

Follow Me on Pinterest


Let's Talk!


Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn