//Milkandmookies

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said on <$BlogCommentDateTime$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>
Hellomookie's Snow Day!

Friday 3 December 2010 @ 16:00 | 8 Comments

Like most of Britain, it has been snowing for the past few days. Thank god i was fortunate enough that those two days were my days off work so i got to enjoy it! (until my fingers and toes started to feel like they were going to fall off) Theres not really much snow around anymore, but rather, ICE. Its so cold that it freakin froze the snow and all the pavements are like the floor of an ice rink. I slipped up sooo many times, but so was everyone else so i wasn't too embarrassed!
I wanted to make a snow angel but my bf refrained me from trying, telling me they never turn out like they do in a film ¬_¬. Ruined my life he did. Haha. Nah. I think it was a good move, otherwise all my clothes will be wet and i'd probably die from pneumonia (on a extreme case :P)
We also popped into the local supermarket and found that they had no bread, eggs or milk. There were loads of people in there stocking up on food. I myself just went in there for some chestnuts heh.



  We thought that he had a massive penis, but when we got closer we found it was a baby snowman? yeah...hmm.
  My mum also gave me a bowl of these. They're like pea sized chestnuts!

Ahh. So hungry. Gonna get me some grub!

ps. I went to boots and bought the No7 Protect and Perfect Intense Gift Set for my mum for christmas. The products are worth £91 if bought seperately, but you can buy the set for £45. And the all the products in the set have great reviews so it's definately a good investment. What was better is that they have another offer where if you buy £22 or more on No7 products, you get a free gift worth £37. And because the set is £45, you get TWO free gifts. I think it's def a bit of a bargain as you can give the free gifts away as presents for somebody else. If you're interested in it, i think the offer ends quite soon so get in there before it ends!


x
Follow Hello Mookie!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments

About Me

Hiiii. I'm Anna and welcome to my little online space.


Clickables


Follow Milk & Mookies

Follow Me on Pinterest


Let's Talk!


Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn