//Milkandmookies

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said on <$BlogCommentDateTime$>

<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogItemCreate$>
Isadora Graffitti Nails

Monday 1 November 2010 @ 13:50 | 0 Comments

I was browsing around the internet the other day when i found another company which sells polishes similar to Barry M's cracked nails effects one.
 I got a little excited as they have a wider range of colours to choose from (as Barry M only has black at the moment)
However, to my disappointment, i found that they don't sell it here in the UK, and found sites which all had high shipping costs. 


The company was established in Sweden and it seems they sell it in certain European countries.


 
I'm getting a little lazy with nail art at the moment, mainly because i dislike waiting for the layers of polish to dry (i'm impatient ;P). This is a quick alternative and i love the effect. I'm quite surprised how long my polish has lasted from the time i first tried the Barry M polish 2 weeks back. Well done Barry. (y)
I hope that either Isadora will expand their polish range to the UK or Barry M to hurry along and develop other colours! :)
 
Hope you all had a good weekend! x


 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments

About Me

Hiiii. I'm Anna and welcome to my little online space.


Clickables


Follow Milk & Mookies

Follow Me on Pinterest


Let's Talk!


Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn